To whom is rope face lift not applicable?
Certain examinations are carried out prior to the process to ensure compliance control for this process.
- People with diabetes,
- People with coagulation disorders,
- those with advanced cancer,
- People who are sensitive to skin infection,
- This procedure is not applicable to children and pregnant women.
No serious pain is felt during the procedure. The amount of facial stretching is determined by the specialist physician. The method to be applied to each skin structure is different. After the procedure, slight redness and swelling may be seen in the area.
Rope Face Lift Advantages
Rope face lift application is a method that can be applied easily. As a result of the tests, this process can be applied to everyone who is in good health. The advantages of this process can be listed as follows;
Since local anesthesia is preferred during the application, the patient can continue his / her social life after the application.
- After the face lift application, there is no scarring.
- Application time is generally 30 minutes.
- This application has a repeatable level.
- Ropes and needles used during the process do not cause permanent marks
- Immediately after application change is noticed.
- It is a painless procedure.
- There is no objection to make up after the procedure.